Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I Pray that God enlighten the eyes of Amanda, and show Amanda the Living Diamond she…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied May 31, 2014 to Prayer Request

8 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Apostle Donise Benton

"Rashik - I must ask you - have you asked our heavenly Father for His gift for you -…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied May 1, 2013 to Urgent Prayer Request for Deliverance from Darkness

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Rae Kelly

"And so it is, as the Word states - the husband has power over the body of his wife -…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied Nov 30, 2009 to URGENT PRAYER REQUEST PRAYER WARRIORS!!!

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Deloresa/Manager

"Sister Lolita, the Lord led me to share this scripture with you out of Ephesians 3:…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied Nov 13, 2009 to PLEASE PRAY MY DAD JAMES

7 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"I thank God for your heart's cry and the cries out of the hearts of your Dad and Mom…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied Nov 13, 2009 to PLEASE PRAY MY DAD JAMES

7 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"Deborah, I pray that the Lord God will lift both your brother and his partner up in…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied Sep 1, 2009 to Prayer Request from a new member Sister deborah henderson

14 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Neal Anthony Varrette

"God knows the needs we have and has provided the answer in and through Jesus Christ…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied May 6, 2009 to Prayer for my granddaughter

11 May 13, 2009
Reply by Guardian

"What does your mother want? I agree with you for God's will to be done in your mothe…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied May 6, 2009 to Prayer Request from a new member

10 May 12, 2009
Reply by MINISTER GLORIA DALE

"Abba, Father, God, I pray in the name of Je'sus that you would surround the heart of…"

Sherrie, Intercessor, Prophetess, Minister, DrSew replied Mar 29, 2008 to Prayer Request For Another Prayer Warrior...

9 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service