Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Greetings And Blessings Family,

I am writing to ask you to keep another one of our members in prayer... She recently lost her niece... Please keep her uplifted and ask that the family be healed... May God wrap his arms around them and keep them safe... Thank - You all so much... Have a blessed week ahead... Take good care of yourselves... Much Love And Respect Always, V ~

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Blessing In The Precious Name Jesus* I'll Pray That You're Hearts Be Comforted In This Hour Of Your Lost*
God Bless* Your Friend & Sister In Christ*

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
You're in my Prayers my Friend,
You And Your Family Have My Deepest Condolences.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Abba, Father, God, I pray in the name of Je'sus that you would surround the heart of all those involved in this loss, with your peace that passes all of our understanding. I pray that the tears flow freely, and that the hearts cries be answered quickly and fully. Turn everything that may present evil to good for all involved, and for Your Glory to be shining through us all. I thank you Lord, God, for Your Grace and Mercy, always, in Je'sus name. Amen.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry How can two walk together unless they be agreed, Father your mercy and lovingkindness endures forever, in the name of Jesus our Messiah I come into agreement concerning the things your servant has requested. As we give thanks we shall honour you as one,,,, Halleluyah and Amen!
Lord I Pray For Our Sister In The Lord Who Lost A Love One,Her Niece,I Pray That You Would Comfort Her And The Family At This Time,And That You Would Lift Them Up In Thier Spirits,And That
You Would Meet Thier Every Need, Lord We Keep The Family In Prayer During This Time Of Thier
Lost,Keep Them Encouraged Lord Letting Them Know That Know She Is With You Rejoiceing With
The Heavenly Angels In Jesus Name We Pray God Bless You And The Family.

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THIS FAMILY.WE DO NOT KNOW WHY,BUT WE DO KNOW PRAYER IS THE ANSWER TO OVER COME. IN TIME GOD WILL DRY ALL TEARS ,HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE FAMILY IS MY PRAYER. DEATH IS SOMETHING THAT WE CANNOT HANDLE WITHOUT GOD. WE ALL HAVE HAD OUR DAY.GOD GIVES US A MOURNING TIME AND HE STEP IN AND DRY THE TEARS. THAT IS WHAT HE DID FOR ME WHEN MOTHER WENT HOME. MY PRAYER IS WHEN GOD STEP IN THAT THE SISTER WILL LET HIM IN AND HE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HE. I AM MOURNING WITH HER
SISTER!
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR REQUEST IN JESUS NAME. PRAYING FOR THE MEMBER THAT LOST HER NIECE. ASKING GOD TO BE A FENCE AROUND HER AND HER PRECIOUS FAMILY. ASKING GOD TO SEND HIS HEALING POWERS AND PUT HIS HEALING ARMS AROUND HER. WE ARE ASKING GOD TO SEND HIS ANGELS ALL AROUND HER BED EVEN WHEN SHE SLEEPS, SEND HEALING ANGELS, COMFORTING ANGELS AND LET HER FEEL THE POWER OF LOVE IN HER HOME.

GOD BLESS YOU
WE ALL LOVE YOU
SISTER BETTY
Praying for you my sister, much love to you V' praise you Lord, and bless her and her family, But God, there is nothing to hard for you Lord, nothing. Jesus,the sweetest name i know, Bless you. Lord,

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service