Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Lord I cry out to you! I pray for your mighty hand to stop this Generational bondage of Abuse on my son by his father. We pray that the darkness would be exposed and light would fill this situation for all to know the truth. I pray my son would feel safe and his father be prosecuted. Lord God we know Vengeance is yours and you will judge those who hurt our children. Lord we ask that we see your Mighty hand in this situation. IN Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Amen. Yes sis, I pray for this situation .
Father God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit - I cry out to you - and as You did, Jesus, hanging on the cross after being beaten, your flesh ripped off of your body, your beard pulled out, a 2" crown of thorns jammed into your head, and nailed to cross, I ask You Father God, forgive them, for they know not what they do.  I acknowledge you in all of the ways of this family, and while forgiveness is key, accountability is a factor.  I speak healing into the generational bondage, Father and ask that you would turn to the good what the enemy has meant for evil.  I cover the generation DNA with the blood of the Lamb of God, slain from the foundation of the world, and crucified on Calvary, and thank you Abba, Father, that all yokes to darkness and abuse are broken, and that all parts of the souls of the family are set free and restored to wholeness - I speak Your peace, Father God, that passes all of our understanding, to guard all hearts involved and keep all minds stable and restored.  And I speak to the spiritual wickedness and the principalities and powers in the Name above all names, JESUS, to stop the abuse on the spirits, souls, and bodies of this family.  Your Grace, Your unmerited favor, provided by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross in the Love you are and have for us all, which never fails - for your Glory all in done, and our good, in the Name above all names, Jesus, I cry out, and call all done - Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!
Yes Father. AMEN AMEN AMEN!! Thank you for your powerful crys and prayers my sister!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service