Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

I'm asking anyone that is willing to pray to remember me when you pray .. I have been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and they can not operate cause I have a tumor that is on the tail of the pancreas growing up the main arteries and has wraaped it's slef around my spleen and other organs. I do Chemo (Gemzar) 3 weeks out of the month I am in my 9th month of chemo.  The doctor says this" Chemo is not a cure it is hlping to stablize it and that is it" The cancer nor the tumor are growing thank God for this.  I take a Chemo pill every night (Tarceva 100mg).  It has caused my hair to come out in places and break in others so My mother shaved my head . My hair is growing very slow because of the chemo..I have things in my life I want to do just as many of you do. I'm asking everyone to pray that God will allow these folks to find a cure and allow me a complete healing in Jesus Name.

When things are bad enough I finally get approved for Medicare and they want to take a $110 of it out of my check each month and I support my self and my husband on this . Yes I will get it back but in the mean while I have to suffer for  some things I ask for prayer that God will help me to pay all my bills a d debts.  It's hard enough to just get by. 

Our church is building a new building here in Augusta , Arkansas .  while working on the church my husband gets to hot and passses out they take him to the hospital and now I have to worry about pauying the ambulance and hospital bill for that ..

Please pray for me the stress is bad..I just need lots of prayer I will stop I give this all to God

I thank God for all of you Jesus Name. Amen

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

YES MY SISTER IN CHRIST, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU* AND YES MY SISTER IN CHRIST TURN IT OVER TO JESUS HE IS THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER..........!
HEAVENLY FATHER YOU HAVE HEARD OUR SISTER PRAYERS I'AM ASKING YOU HEAVENLY FATHER TO GIVE HER PEACE AS SHE IS GOING ON THIS JOURNEY ONLY YOU
HEAVENLY FATHER CAN DO WHAT SHE HAS ASK OF YOU HER FAITH IN YOU IS STRONG
GIVE HER STRENGTH HEAVENLY FATHER AS SHE WALK BY FAITH TOUCH HER LORD JESUS GIVE HER PEACE IN ALL THINGS IN YOUR MIGHTY NAME JESUS *AMEN*

Heavenly father God we pray for our sister and with her we know you are our healer and that there is nothing to hard for God. We pray that you help our sister and her family in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry You are in my prays my Sister and brother in Christ, no matter how how hard it seems to us but we serve an Almighty God and with him nothing is impossible, keep the faith my Sister!!
PRAISE' THE LORD' MY DEAR SISTER' WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU' AND WE KNOW GOD WILL AND CAN MAKE A WAY OUT OF NO WHERE'. WE HAVE READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND IT TOUCHED MY HEART TO SAY THIS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAN, I ASK YOU TO KEEP THE FAITH" AND STAND STRONG IN THE LORD' SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS DON'T GO OUR WAY' WE TEND TO LOOK FOR REASONS, WHY? AND HOW? AND WHY ME? AND WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS> THE DEVIL IS A LIAR' AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM. WE KNOW NO MATTER HOW OUR LIFE TURN, WE BELONG TO GOD' ALIVE OR DEAD, HURT' SUFFERING, IN PAIN, WE STILL BELONG TO GOD WHO LOVES US AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH" BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD' DON'T WORRY, GOD SAID FOR YOU TO CAST YOUR CARES UNPON HIM' LOOK TO GOD' NOT YOUR PERSONAL FEELINGS' AND WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU' THAT'S THE ENEMY TRICK, TO GET YOU TO WORRY ABOUT THINGS FALLING DOWN AROUND YOU, SO YOU WILL FORGET GOD' HOLD ON MORE" TIGHTEN YOUR GRIP' FIGHT' FOR YOUR RIGHT TO ALL THE PROMISES GOD HAS FOR US' CLAIM IT IN JESUS NAME' IT BELONGS TO YOU" GOD CAME SO THAT WE CAN HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY", EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE OR HAVE LOST' GOD CAN REPLACE IT' GOD CAN GIVE YOU BETTER HAIR' LONGER HAIR' I PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL HEAL YOU AND BLESS YOU AND YOUR HUSBAN, YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE BUILDING A NEW CHURCH" AND YOUR HUSBAN IS WORKING IN THE HEAT? WHY? TELL YOUR HUSBAN TO WORK SMART" NOT HARD" WHERE ARE THE MEMBERS IN THE CHURCH? WHY? DON'T YOU SPEAK TO THEM AND ALL WHO CLAIM TO BE PEOPLE OF GOD TO COME AND HELP YOU? THERE IS BUT ONE GOD' ONE LORD" ONE FAITH< ONE BAPTISM" I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU CAN COME TOGETHER IN LOVE AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER' FOR THIS IS GOOD" IF THEY ARE HELPING YOU' WONDERFUL" BUT IF NOT" TELL YOUR HUSBAN TO SPEAK TO THEM' AND TELL THEM YOUR NEEDS' ANY HELP IS BETTER THAN NO HELP AT ALL' IF PEOPLE WANT TO HELP YOU LET THEM" NEVER REFUSE HELP" AND SOMETIMES HELP COMES FROM NON CHURCH MEMBERS' SO WHAT"? HELP IS HELP' AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD HAS"NT TOUCH THEM, OR SENT THEM" AND I'M NOT BASHING YOU" I" ASK GOD TO OPEN THEIR HEARTS SO THEY CAN DO MORE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR HUSBAN' I CAN UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO CAN"T HELP' GOD KNOWS THE HEART, AND THE INTENT" BUT THOSE WHO THE LORD HAVE BLESSED' GET UP AND HELP' IF YOU CAN' NO ONE CAN OUT GIVE GOD' AND WHAT YOU DO FROM THE HEART WILL BE REWARDED, ONE DAY GOD WILL CHECK OUR BOOKEEPING AND WE WILL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT TO GOD HOW WE USED THE RESOURCES HE HAS ENTRUSTED TO US WE WHO HAVE MUCH SHOULD HELP, OTHERS, IN NEED' I KNOW YOU HAVE HELPED MANY PEOPLE,I ASK GOD TO TOUCH THEM TO COME HELP YOU AND YOUR HUSBAN TO BUILD YOUR CHURCH' AND THE YOUNG MEN TO GIVE THEIR TIME, AND THE YOUNG WOMEN TO GIVE THEIR TIME' AND THE OLDER WOMEN ALSO TO HELP, ALL BELIEVERS TO RISE UP AND COME TO A WORTHY CAUSE' IN JESUS NAME' I ASK THIS IN THE NAME OF JESU AMEN' DON'T WORRY' TRUST THE LORD' AND HE WILL AND CAN DELIVER' PEACE AND LOVE.
Hello Brother Joseph Lee Robertson

Thank you for your prayers and your time!
Yes for sure I do intend on keeping the FAITH always my God is awesome ever since I was a young girl I have been taught the word of my Lord and these are words I choose to live by and with. Satan has no room in my life or my family..When I was told of the sickness in my life I never blamed God or anyone for this cause I know God has it under control I know my God will take care of all things in my life. Everthing happens for a reason and sometimes we don't know why or for what these things are happening to us but they do and all we need to do is keep the FAITH.
Yes their are others who are building on the New Church even those who do not go to church are helping on the building. My husband is not a young man like he once was and he tends to forget that and lacks to care for his self.. We are blessed with the folks that have been helping us on the building I know it's been of God that has tugged at these folks to help build the new church..
The main thing is I wanted to thank you for your prayers and very kind words of encourage ment they are much appreciated..May God watch over and keep you safe in His glorious Name Amen!
God is in control sister. We all are praying for you. You will overcome in the Name of Jesus.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry God Bless You & Yours. I am a cancer survivior. Our prayers are with you~Much Love~Kathey

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service