Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

THIS IS A PRAYER REQUEST FOR PROPHETESS LINDA BECK........!

PLEASE PRAY FOR PROPHETESS LINDA BECK SHE IS IN A LOT OF PAIN FROM HER ARTHRITIS, SHE IS ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR HER BLOOD SUGAR, AND BLOOD PRESSURE THAT IS EXTREMELY HIGH THAT SHE CAN"T SIT FOR LONG SHE GET VERY DIZZY.....SHE HAS A COLD ALSO.....! SHE WILL TRY TO TAG SOON IF POSSIBLE.SHE SENDS HER LOVE AND BLESSING TO ALL *GOD BLESS HAVE A BLESSED DAY*

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRAYERS PROPHETESS LINDA BECK*

SHE IS ALSO HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS* LET US PRAY FOR HER AMEN*

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

In Jesus name we pray Amen. Father we thank you for the life of my sister who is in pain we pray that you heal her and free her of her pain , we ask oh Lord to have mercy oh her and make her strong and health in the name of Jesus Amen.

Blessings Prophetess Linda Beck,

I would like to encourage you to hold on and know that God is with you. I know this page is strictly for prayer, but I thought I'd encourage you with what the Lord done for me. I know exactly how you feel, five months ago I could not figure out what was going on with me, I was having excruciating pain in my knees, hands, shoulders and feet, all at one time, It was impossible to walk, get up and do menial tasks such as comb my hair. go to the bathroom, etc. I had a pretty bad cold which was complicating everything. I would go to Church limping and in pain, and could not sit too long nor stand too long. One Sunday morning the Lord put it on my heart to go to the Doctor and see what was going on with my body. I went to the Doctor the following Monday, and was diagnosed with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I'm not even old, but to let people know, RA is not an old people's sickness, you have children with RA, it's caused when the immune system becomes attacked and begins attacking the joints. Anyway, I did'nt get upset, and I didnot complain, I simply took it to the Lord in prayer and said "Lord this is what the Doctor's said, but I believe your report, that by the stripes of Jesus I am healed". Each day I would thank the Lord for my healing, never complaining but praising him for his goodness and for his mercy and grace. When I went back to the Doctor's, they said "Your tests came back positive for one of the symptoms, which was Rheumatoid and they ruled out Lupus. Though they say Rheumatoid, I see healing. As of today, I am healed of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I donot have any pain, I am able to walk without discomfort, I can use my hands in which I had limited use of my left hand, but it is now healed. I can sit now and stand without having to take breaks. I AM HEALED!!!!. I never doubted God, and again, I never complained and never gave up on him healing me. So I just wanted to encourage you to know, that if God did it for me, you're next in line for a miracle.

Hoped this help.
Min., Debbie

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

I pray God will heal you in the mighty name of Jesus.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
God is able, by his stipes we are healed. I hear the Lord say Prophetess Linda Beck take this time to confront some root issue that are causing the physical health issue. Not sin issue unless that is the issue that is the root cause but something else it the root something that you are over looking. It could be stress related or something else. With the Agape Love Jesus Amen.
You are in my Prayers, I am believing the Lord for your healing in Jesus name Amen

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
I am praying for Sis Linda here.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service