Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

KINDLY KEEP MY FRIEND AND HER FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS.
BELOW ATTACHED IS HER MAIL TO ME.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,
CHRISSY

I got your notes Hon.
Just fighting this cold now.
...sorry for not getting back with you.

Yeah well its getting harder and harder for us around here....mainly because my hubby has been laid off from work sense last Nov. And now our benefits are near running out.
There is absolutely no work here in Michigan! What few jobs are left, are started to feel this too.
I work at the same hospital my daughter worked at. People are losing the insurance so that means its getting worse at the Hospital too. She got laid off Friday, because they are cutting back anyone that's been around a long time and is making to much money. She worked there 16 years.
I've been there around 13 years, but I am only a contingent for them.
But that means nothing if they do some more cuts. I will be the 1st to be let go. My son-in-law is working for the time being, but the company told them its only till the 1st of the year and then they will be forest to shut down. My son works for a month then gets laid off for a month. This is just so ridicules!
And of top of this all......we are dealing with my hubby's mom and moving her into an assistant living because she is too ill to live along anymore. My mom is right behind her.
So with all this stress lately......I think I've got an ulser in my stomach now.
I don't like crying and telling my problems to everyone. No one really cares anyway. SO I have been keeping all this to my self.
Your the ONLY one who even read that note and sent a reply to me.
I thank you for that!
I know it can always be worse.......and I feel its only going to keep getting worse too, unless we do get a small miracle for our family.
So thank you for offering to say a little prayer for us here.
I really appreciate your kindness.

Take care and have a great night.
I am going to lay down for a while.
~hugs & love~
Sandy

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

We will pray

Dear Heavenly Father,
There is so much trouble here in our world just now. Father, we need You more than ever. There are so many men and women and families who are feeling the devastating brunt of the economic fall of industries in our country. Lord, we need your help to keep us focused and believing. Father we call upon Thee and Thy emissaries to interceed for so many families that are hurting right now. Father give them strength to continue and open doors for them. Lord, we cannot afford to loose not one of them. Father, let them know that although their circumstances many have to change, their lives still can be restored and they can flourish again. Lord, when they find themselves at a crossroads, let them find another door of opportunity opening up for them. Above all, help them to keep the faith. Restore them to well-being in your time, and wipe away their tears. Help us all learn a lesson from this predicament, as individuals, as families, as communities, and as a nation. Father, we think of the woman in the scriptures who was going to make the last cake for herself and her son and release their lives. But a prophet arrived just in the nick of time. Lord, let the prophet come to our rescue here today in whatever form you wish him to be. Father we hold your word true and redeeming. May your grace and mercy rest upon us all from now on and even forever more. Amen.
► Reply to This

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service