Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Reginald was a victim of identity thief this week and is about to lose everything. He needs the will of God to come to pass in his life and bring him closer to him through this situation. He needs God's promise to come to pass and his needs be met. He need to be able to forgive the person or persons that did this to him and he needs healing through the mist of this storm. He know now that God has a plan because all things work together for the good of those who love him. So I ask that through this strom he come out of this closer to God and a better steward with the protecting of his information.

God Bless

Pastor Tonja

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Amen Amen
ok i will also lend my words on high for him and that all be given back to him that was taken from him

Dear Father, bless your child. Let him know that all is not lost. You are there to protect him. Although many hardships and difficulties may befall us as we go along our daily tasks, help each hindrance become a stepping stone to greater blessings eventually. Lord, help your child find a way to learn from and still keep love in his heart from this situation. God, we ask Thee to restore all he has to the proper order and well being. Father, save his family and allow friends and his place of worship to help come to his rescue. Let the Lord be made known and glorified in his difficult circumstances. Above all, Father, we ask that encouragement and uplift come into his heart and soul, and may the blessings of the Holy Spirit manifest itself to him and his loved ones. Lord, we pray for restoration and well being of the entire family in this instance. Holy Father, continue to come into his life and make Thyself be known in this situation. Father, again we seek thy hand of justice and blessings in this case. We raise this family unto Thee for Thy protection and Thy goodness. In the Holy Perfect Name of Jesus we ask that this be done. Amen.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service