Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Darla Porter's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for this "Hedge of Protection Prayer", I have copied it and put it in a pl…"

Darla Porter replied Apr 29, 2009 to Hedge of Protection Prayer

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Darla Porter

"Sister Tanya, I want to share my daily devotional with you today, for some reason it…"

Darla Porter replied Apr 29, 2009 to Pray for me

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Deloresa/Manager

" Christian CommentsMyspace Comments - Upload Photos"

Darla Porter replied Apr 10, 2009 to Luke 23:46

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Guardian

"My prayers are certainly with sister Deloresa. Her love and wishes for all are miss…"

Darla Porter replied Feb 8, 2009 to Will the true Prayer Warriors please standup.

2 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Crystal F

"Father God, many of us have long-term battles in our lives that seem hopeless to us.…"

Darla Porter replied Dec 16, 2008 to Accepting Things I Can Not Change!

5 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Ms Dale

"This is a lovely story and I am going to share it with others. Thank you Darla P. Nu…"

Darla Porter replied Dec 11, 2008 to The Story of the Candy Cane

1 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Darla Porter

"Sister I just finished reading your request and asked God to help and speak through…"

Darla Porter replied Nov 10, 2008 to Prayer Request 911 Please respond!!!!! I need Help

20 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"Yes, Thank You Jesus. I live in part of the country that is a bigger percentage Repu…"

Darla Porter replied Nov 9, 2008 to Prayer For President Barack Obama, Michelle and daughters......

2 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Darla Porter

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service