Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Prayer Request 911 Please respond!!!!! I need Help

Family, I am pulling my hair out right now.. Can someone please help me to understand the mind of a teenager? My daughter is now 15 and oh my God. Its like Doctor Jackal and Ms. Hyde. What’s up with the attitudes, mood swings and out right rebellion?. And to top things off she is “a cutter” For those of you that are not aware, a cutter is one a person who cuts on themselves to replace the sense of pain, and anger. Now this has made it very difficult for me to discipline, in fear that I will wake up and she would have caused more damage to herself than she wanted to.
She is now in and out of trouble in school, fighting, cursing, disrespectful toward adults and shows complete anger to family members. I just recently cut her phone off, disconnected her internet and placed her on house restriction because she purposefully went to school to start a fight and now she is suspended. I have placed her in anger management, therapy for the cutting and have gotten church counselors involved. Nothing is working and I am ashamed to admit that the last time I spanked her she swung and hit me and I completely lost it, to the point the I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit scream my name and when I looked at my child I had my hands around her neck.
I am sharing this story with you hoping that someone will read it and help me. I need my prayer warriors to help me out on this one. So please stand and agree with my prayer.. and if you have any ideas... Please share.....
Father, help my rebelling child, I am overwhelmed with worry. Have I raised this child, once little and carefree to have this happen? Will my dear one's mistake cause a lifetime of suffering? Is it all or partly my fault?
Forgive me O Lord, for the wrongs I have caused my dear child. Let me humble myself and ask this loved one's forgiveness. Let me offer no excuses. Cleanse my heart from bitterness and give me a pure, unconditional love. Grant me wisdom. Teach me when to be lenient and when to be firm. Help me that my motives will be pure, honest and aboveboard. Remind me often not to try fixing things.
Place your angels about my child. Protect from sin and harm and lead to your perfect will. Soften our hearts. Give us both a hunger to love and serve you. Now, dear Lord, I release control of my beloved child to you. I will trust you in every situation and timing. Even when I don't understand why, still will I trust and praise you. Though these troublesome times I know you are helping and keeping my dear one in your care.
Thank you for victories to come, Thank You hearing my prayers. Thank You that you can go places with my child that I can't. As the answers to prayers come, may I write them down and remember them. Praise You O God for your mighty works. In you I put my total trust.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be praying for you your daughter and your Family my friend

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
My Dearest Sis, You're Not Alone* God Has This Under Control, I Know It Might Seems Ruff Right Now Trust In God*

My Dearest Sis, You're Not Alone* God Has This Under Control, I Know It Might Seems Ruff Right Now Trust In God*

My sister in Christ,

I am in prayer as I reply to your request. let me say that I am a mother of two grown children so I understand your struggle along with the disbelief that this is really happening., however I do not understand the cutting. The Attitudes we know where it all comes from it sounds to me like you are engaged in war. As you know the devil would have it that you beat the living day lights out of her , The devil is a liar.. God is so good that he has said that we should carry our burdens to the lord and leave them there, What kind of music is she listening to? Have you ever heard of G. Craig Lewis he is a powerful man of god that addresses our teenagers in a way that is reachable. and he addresses the music that they are listening to. Not to go off the subject but if you are able check out his website. the devil has a way of coming through the music that they listen to. I want to say that if at all possible if you could have her sit down and tell you or try to tell you what has happened. has she ever been abused (sexually)? Please I know it is going to be hard but if you can remember that you are not fighting against flesh and blood but against the ruler of darkness. I am in prayer with you my sister I will continue to pray for you and your daughter, Please whatever you do search yourself and whatever the holy spirit brings to you ask for giviness and continue to fight for your daughters soul . Does she really believe in Jesus. ask those questions ask why do she believe ? what do she believe? do not be embarssed about what is happening to you. we are all one body that body is in Jesus Christ. Father God, I come asking that you would search me father, forgive me for my sins, I come this very moment bearing the burden of my dear sister and her daughter. Lord we call on you My father to pull down the strong hold that the evil one has on her. We ask in the Name of Jesus, Lord we call on you right now to remove all satanic forces that are present in and around her. Remove them in the name of Jesus . Satan you have no power over this child for she belongs to Jesus in the name of jesus strengthen this mother to call on you to call on the power and the authority of your blood your shed blood that washed away all sin. touch her give her the ability to move mountains in the name of Jesus. We call it all done in the Name if Jesus. I Love you Crystal
The enemy is attacking you through her my sister but he can not defeat GOD or GOD's children as we are covered with JESUS BLOOD AMEN. PRAYING with you and for you and yours.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

My Friend,
If Most Christians Understood The Bible And Would Apply it To Everyday Living.
Brother Paul Summed it Up here In Ephesians 6 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil
The devil is a spirit unlike God he is the complete opposite, you know the old saying the devil made me do it well it is a fact. If we do not have the Holy Spirit dwelling on the inside to keep us from his wiles the flesh man is prone to follow it's mind!
So if you are having problem with your children know that you must go before God and ask him to deliver your child! remember you are not alone most effecting our society is the devil has gotten into people and there children
remember there are two kingdoms coming forth right now the kingdom of God and the kingdom of the anti Christ.
I could tell you lots more about the subject Possession is a fact the devil is loosed on earth!
if you ever would like to talk to me feel free to call me!
251-382-1455
God's grace and mercy be uppon you
Shalom
My Sister in Christ-

After you have done all you can just stand and see God’s salvation. The Lord will deliver; set free and make whole again, just trust God. On this day I touch and agree with you in prayer. May the Lord’s blessing be with you and your daughter in Jesus Name?

Sister I just finished reading your request and asked God to help and speak through some of us. My home has been a halfway house for women in recovery from drug/alcohol addiction for the past 4 1/2 years. Along with these addictions, I have been faced with eating disorders, mental disorders, cutters and just about everything imagined that comes along with the addicted person. They drink mouthwash, they drink hand sanitizer, they drink anything that has alcohol content and will take, smoke, inhale and even inject anything that will change the way they feel. Our pain is so great that we have to do something to "medicate" that pain. Sometimes it can be so simple as a lie that we feel guilt over and cover that guilt. Then it just becomes bigger by our actions and reactions so the cycle is just a vicious one. Cutting also is a way to deal with a pain that is deep inside, they cut to not feel (if that makes any sense to you at all). I am not sure where you live, I am suggesting that you check to see if there is a 12-step program for teens in your area, ala-teen. These teens are able to share with each other and they relate. 12-step programs have saved my life and hundreds of thousands like us. One alcoholic/addict helping another is our common bond, we understand. Yes, God is the answer and Alcoholics Anonymous has given me my life and a way for me to seek God that no one else could, it is a spiritual program that is very misunderstood. Almost 6 years clean and sober from alcohol and crack addiction. And I have seen cutters recover, it is only a symptom. She will have to get down to the causes and conditions and work closely with another that understands her. I pray that I make sense to you because I truly understand where she is. My prayers are with you as you strive to understand and to find answers. If there is anything that I can do please let me know.
Father God, I ask that you would send your angels to bind up any and all demons which have rights and grounds to this child and that you do that right now. She is God's child. We resist the devil. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. Put the whole armor of God on her. In Jesus' name.
From TD Jakes "The Battle is not mine, it belongs to the Lord", "Devil I hear you knocking but you can't come in."
"God is going to bring you through this." "The Lord Rebukes Thee!!!"
Darla Porter
GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR CHRIST JESUS IN RELY TO YOUR MESSAGAE ONE THE HARDEST THING IS RISING CHILDREN SURE I PERSON DO NOT HAVE NONE OF MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD BUT HELP RISE MY NIECE NAD NEPHEW WAS NOT A EASY TASK HERE MABE SOME GODLY WISDOM FIRST LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT SURE U MABE NOT KNOW IT BUT THEY SHALL BE AND WILL BE SAVE THE HOLY WORD OF CHRIST: SAID BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST U AND YOUR WHOLE HOUSE HOLD SHALL BE SAVE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR CHRIST TO FALL SHORT ON HIS WORD YOUR CHILDREN SHALL BE SAVE NOW LONGAGO MY SISTER WAS SPANKING MY NIECE SURE I STOP HER AND TOLD HER NOT TO TOUCH HER NO MORE BECAUSE LONG AGO SHE SPOKE SOMETHING BAD TO OUR MOTHER SO I TOLD HER SHE JUST REAPING WHAT SHE HAS SOWN BUT HERE ALSO HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE BLOOD LINE OF THE BOTH PARENT U AND YOUR HUSBAND BOTH BLOODLINE IN THOSES GENE MUST BE BROKEN THE WORD OF GOD SAID" THE WEAPON OF OUR WARFARE IS NOT CARNAL BUT MIGHTY THRU GOD IN PULLING DOWN STRONG HOLD FIRST THE STRONG MAN MUST BE BOUND THEN U CAN SPOIL HIS GOOD MATT: 13 13-28 SURE I DO NO HAVE MY BIBLE WITH ME NOW IAM NEW ON THIS SITE IF ALL POSSIBLE U CAN E-MAIL ME BACK MEANWHILE I BE PRAYING THAT THE PEACE OF CHRIST SHALL RULE IN YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE IT SOUND-LIKE NO PEACE U MUST HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HOUSE GOD BLESS U AND HEAVEN SMILE UPON U AND BRING U JOY

As a sister ,a friend ,my dear take it easy ,dont let the devil take control , leave it to god ,he is mighty and powerful , and able to see us through , i to have a son he is always in trouble , with people and sometimes the law has to come in , i have given him to the lord , i plead the blood of jesus on him each day three times and more a day . and i know that day will come ,so my sister pray give that child to god and let him take control , plead the blood of the lamb that was slane you and for her , and belive the lord to do the rest , i am praying for you . BLESSINGS
i will be praying for you and your daugther because i had a similar situarion with my son not not the cutting but rebellion and wanting to fight me and cursing and breaking things anger towards other family members and i learned that this was not my child but a spirit that i had to deal with the enemy uses the one closes to us to come against you when God is getting ready to move you to another level and i know the Lord will deliver and i will be praying remeber God gave us power and dominion over these things don't give up hold on there will be a chance.
Dear Sister
While I read your prayer request this morning, I felt by the spirit that we should unite in a "FASTING PRAYER" for your daughter and also for those in this site who need prayers. Sister, we are not fighting with "flesh and blood" enemies... but with evil forces in the air which are destroying entire families!
But all we need to do is take the "ARMOUR OF GOD" to defeat the power of evil, we as christians have the power thru the "Blood of Jesus" to destroy all evil. So, therefore, we cannot fight with our own forces, in other words, "is not with sword or military forces but with "The Spirit of God!! And I'm telling you now, in the name of Jesus, that your daughter will be set "FREE" from all evil, since the Devil and his forces are limited! And since she is your daughter and the Bible promise, our Lord takes care of our children! So, sister the Devil has nothing to do with your daughter and he will not prosper against you!
We united will defeat those forces! This Wednesday, November 19, 2008 I will ask all those who want to join in a "Fasting Prayer" for your daughter and for all others who need immediate help!!
And for sure I know we will have a big "VICTORY" IN THE NAME OF JESUS".....
You are not alone!! my sister we all will keep you in our prayers day and night!!
And I know for sure soon, we will read your testimony of "Victory"
God bless you and your family...
Your sister in Christ,
Angie

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service