Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Linda's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I watched the President on TV and seen and heard with my own eyes and ears when h…"

Linda replied Nov 27, 2009 to OPEN YOUR EYES TO OUR PRESIDENT

8 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Linda

"Aman God is cleaning house. He says stop it. Forgive, have no hate towards anyone. D…"

Linda replied Oct 12, 2009 to GOD IS BIGGER THAN MAN

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Linda

"Yes I pray all day and night. The axe is chopping thr the evil by the words of God."

Linda replied Oct 12, 2009 to Did You Think To Pray Today?

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Linda

"So cute. I have some pink sponge curlers too."

Linda replied Oct 12, 2009 to Pink Sponge Rollers...

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Linda

"The bible supports the fall. It warns to keep your eyes open. It warns to watch out…"

Linda replied Sep 16, 2009 to Is What's Happening in U.S. Political Society Today Dangerously Alarming?

9 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"glitter-graphics.com"

Linda replied Sep 7, 2009 to My Gut Instinct

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Linda

"God bless you much. Everything I said is true."

Linda replied Sep 5, 2009 to Is What's Happening in U.S. Political Society Today Dangerously Alarming?

9 Nov 24, 2009

"God bless all your family"

Linda replied Sep 5, 2009 to A newborn baby was taken from its mother because of WHAT????

3 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah

"I think people are mad for very good reasons. The president is leading us to the sla…"

Linda replied Aug 24, 2009 to Is What's Happening in U.S. Political Society Today Dangerously Alarming?

9 Nov 24, 2009

"Aman"

Linda replied Jul 18, 2009 to When you refuse to love people because they're hard to love, you forget the fact that God always loves you, even though you're not always easy to love.

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Minister Gertrude Ferguson

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service