Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

sandra landry's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I am interceding for the baby, may GOD bless you as well."

sandra landry replied Oct 15, 2010 to urgent prayer request

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Debra Anne Gray

"GOD bless you, that is a very present word in these times of trouble, may the LORD b…"

sandra landry replied Aug 22, 2009 to I ask in The Precious Name Of Christ Jesus, That Any Man, That Be In Christ Jesus, Stand With Me In Prayer Today!

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by sandra landry

"GOD will heal the wounds and she won't have scars. what the devil meant for evil, GO…"

sandra landry replied Aug 22, 2009 to this prayer guest is my dauther dominique findley

8 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Donalde Wright

"i touch and agree. she is healed in JESUS"S name. i cover this family with THE BLOOD…"

sandra landry replied Aug 22, 2009 to URGENT PRAYER NEEDED* FOR JACKIE *

15 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Marilyn

"i touch and agree with you in the matchless name of JESUS. i bind the strong man of…"

sandra landry replied Aug 8, 2009 to Urgent Prayer request

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"brother it's already done, just thank GOD in advance. where HE guides, HE always pro…"

sandra landry replied Aug 5, 2009 to Prayer Request for PASTOR ISAAC ORITS EDAH

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sis. Tessa Governor

"dear GOD i thank you in advance for bringing sister jean out on eagles wings. i than…"

sandra landry replied Aug 5, 2009 to Prayer Request for Sister Jean

13 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Neal Anthony Varrette

"you are covered in my prayers and the blood of JESUS is against every demonic attack…"

sandra landry replied Aug 5, 2009 to Prayer Request from Sister Deborah

5 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by sandra landry

"yes i wil pray for you sister. please remember that THE WORD says, be careful(anxio…"

sandra landry replied Aug 5, 2009 to Prayer Request for Sister mspoohvj

6 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Intercessor S. Grayson

"i'm praying for the family and all of the intercessors. GOD bless you, sandra land…"

sandra landry replied Aug 5, 2009 to One of our Prayer Warriors on BlackPlanet ,Texasgodfather is gone home

9 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by sandra landry

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service