Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"To God be the Glory, and I bless this site, because we know it is All about Jesus, a…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Aug 19, 2008 to We are being attacked

14 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Guardian

"You are In my prayers sister.I cover you with the Blood of Jesus,and I'll pray in th…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Aug 19, 2008 to Prayer Request, one of our Prayer Warriors is under attacked

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Angel of Joy

" Thank you for the love right back to you sister,bless you in Jesus."

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Aug 19, 2008 to All My Friends Here on Guardians Prayer Warriors

2 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS

"Bless the Lord God is not mocked,love you my sister let us hear what the spirit is s…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jul 29, 2008 to "DON'T MOCK GOD"YOU WILL SURELY DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH

3 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Angel of Joy

"My sister you are In my prayers and your family, God is faithful and He loves you al…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jul 29, 2008 to Prayer Request

12 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Missionary Rachelle~TruePraise

"My Prayers will be with her . Loving with the love of Jesus and I bless you and the…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jul 22, 2008 to OUR SISTER NEEDS OUR PRAYERS.....

4 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Brown Eagle

"My prayers are with Sis. Vicky, and with yyouGod bless much love in Jesus."

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jul 20, 2008 to PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR DEAR SISTER VICKY-777

4 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Angel of Joy

""

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jun 29, 2008 to The One Best Thing about Guardians Prayer Warriors?

3 Jun 29, 2008

"A Jealous Spirit of the computer, to much time on the computer, and praying for peop…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jun 26, 2008 to Prayer Request

6 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by LOUIS LEON

"My prayers are with you Annett Jimison;and your son Frank ,that God gave to you befo…"

PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS replied Jun 24, 2008 to Prayer for Lupus and Chron's

2 Jun 24, 2008

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service