Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Father! We are lifting this babe in prayer."

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied May 1, 2010 to Prayer Request for Zareya Armstrong

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah

"Touching and agreeing we are in prayer for this saint. For this family asking Adonai…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied May 1, 2010 to Another urgent prayer request.

2 May 1, 2010
Reply by Deloresa/Manager

"Touching and agreeing for all that applies to this petition. May the Adonai/Lord res…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied May 1, 2010 to Prayer Request For Minster Roberta Branch Sister on Facebook

3 May 3, 2010

"Touching and agreeing and Amen!"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Nov 19, 2009 to Purpose

4 Dec 31, 2009

"Update---- Blessings prayer warriors and we thank you in the name of Adonai Jesus fo…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Oct 3, 2009 to Prayer for one of our Youth

5 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"Halleluyah and thank you Abba, for your mercy endureth forever!"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Oct 2, 2009 to Update on my niece-Jackie

6 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Merie "Cookie" Hunter

"Touching and Agreeing, lifting up the mighty name of your Beloved, Yahoshua (Jesus)…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 24, 2009 to Saints please pray & believe total healing of Deacon Dwayne G.

10 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"Touching and agreeing with the saints, in the name of Adonai Jesus, for your word is…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 24, 2009 to Please pray for a sister in the Lord who is very ill in the 2 year..

11 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Merie "Cookie" Hunter

"Halleluyah! Halleluyah! Thank you so much Abba for working in behalf of your childre…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 13, 2009 to Update on Jackie Grayson'Kidd

3 Sep 13, 2009

"Holy Abba touching and agreeing with the saints for your manifested glory to shine f…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 13, 2009 to Pray for the cure(addition to list 2)

4 Sep 13, 2009

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service