Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"SpiritualGraphics.com O' Most Holy Father, we come into your presence this day with…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Apr 7, 2009 to Prayer Request for one of our own, erma

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by monica robinson

"Our Father, our Lord, our Healer and Savior. Almighty YHVH RAPHA, we come to you bow…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Apr 4, 2009 to Prayer Request

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS

"Guardians Tag Ministry"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Apr 4, 2009 to Prayer Request

5 Apr 7, 2009

"Guardians Tag Ministry Our Father, our Lord, our Savior, we come to you in the name…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Apr 1, 2009 to Prayer Request

7 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rev. Benjamin Webster

"Guardians Tag Ministry How can two walk together unless they be agreed, Father your…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 27, 2009 to Prayer Request For Another Prayer Warrior...

9 Apr 7, 2009

"Peace be unto you brother Kerney in the name of our Lord Jesus. May I be bold enough…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 26, 2009 to Please pray for our nation!!

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Rev. Benjamin Webster

""Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted" Matthew 5:4 Sorry for your…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 26, 2009 to Prayer Request

10 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Paula

"May we touch and agree, my situation may be very similiar. Been married 23 years, be…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 26, 2009 to Prayer Request

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by monica robinson

"Father, and Mighty God, we come to you in the name of Jesus and by the blood of the…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 26, 2009 to The Need of Prayer in Victory

8 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah

"Peace be unto you, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Messiah and Lord, our Mighty Cou…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Mar 26, 2009 to karen

7 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by MINISTER GLORIA DALE

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service